Late For School Late For School

I cant give you full credit for this considering its obviously been rotoscoped from The Girl Who Leapt through time. I respect the effort you made and I can see that you animated some of it on your own but I dont think you should call it "practice" if really its just tracing over someone elses animation. Your drawings are good but just work on animating your own frames in the future!

Kel-chan responds:

it wasnt rotoscoped

it was made in a similar style/used the same color pallete and some ideas and the rest was based on the fumiko's confession short

Megaman X? Megaman X?

HILARIOUS!

I remember watching this when I was like 12 ahah. I'm still laughing like I was back then :']

Mirror's Edge - Runner Mirror's Edge - Runner

Amazing work

High quality smooth animation!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

I would have payed to see this.

It was like a feature length movie. The animation and effects were AMAZING.
The story was amazing as well. The effectiveness of work was great. I never saw any laziness in any scene and the way it came together was amazing. It was clean from start to finish and had me hooked. Your going to go far. Extraordinary work sir.

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Still a classic.

I remember watching this years ago, and its still as great as it is now. :'D You made my childhood. well part of it anyways. love this and I always will :')

The Bench. The Bench.

Its a Classy animation

but it really lacks a deeper meaning. The message is also a little unclear but the art is great. I think this shouldve been a bit longer so I could understand things a little more. other than that this was pretty good.

MGOF Fight Animation. MGOF Fight Animation.

Awesome

this had a fighting arcade style like feel to it. i really enjoyed it. the animation was good too. and also@chricher89, meow meow belongs to NCH, if you read the description. mattlikesswords borrows it from him =____=

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

I love all your CC animations :D

your comedy is genious :D the animation is good and that was enough for me.And dont mind Dardangelos, hes just trolling =__= Great job man.

Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00] Legacy of Zelda: DLC [00]

Ive noticed..

In all your flashes rhey end right when its gettin good..I guess thats a good thing, but maybe implement some actually action sequences and fighting scenes. Im sure you'd be amazing at it because I can already see you have so much talent :D

Stick-ownage Stick-ownage

You got talent

And i can see this developing. Make a longer project next time though.

PivotDXer responds:

Thank you,I will get better I promise!